Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just Learning

Ok Family lets see if this works....I know their are all kinds of crazy people out there, and friends have asked me to make a blog, so they can see pics of the babies etc. I think I figured it out...hopefully I will have time to keep it up.

We are on summer break now....Congrats to Eric for Graduating, and to Roo for having another beautiful baby girl! We spend our days deciding what beach to go to, shopping, working on the house, and creating a new garden for our little growing family.

Aaron is still managing the land that they purchased in Kahuku. He just finished taking Life Insurance/Health Insurance classes...LOL just another think to hang on his belt!
Tacoma is singing all the time now. She just recently discovered the world of little bugs etc. and is scared of all of them. Who know's where she got that from?(me) She loves painting, coloring, playing in any kind of water, and laughing at her little brother. Kiamaia is crawling all over the place, and ever 2 seconds I have to stick my finger in his mouth to get out what he put in. He is walking while holding on to couches etc. I am just relaxing after a crazy 3rd grade year. Planting a garden, sewing curtains, playing with babies, etc.

Hope you all are doing well...come visit us! Aloha, The Arin's and Whanau

No comments: